MADISON, Wis. (WKBT) – A group of students from La Crosse Logan High School were among the winners of two virtual student contests hosted by Wisconsin Business World and Kwik Trip.
Logan’s Tracy Bye, Bella Finch and Dayne Hoff won the Wisconsin Business World and Kwik Trip Innovation Competition for their taco bar idea.
“These students have demonstrated the ability to confidently approach real-world business issues,” said Michelle Grajkowski, Wisconsin Business Director. “Congratulations to the winners for going above and beyond and thinking outside the box. We can’t wait to see how these students grow in the future to lead Wisconsin in business innovation! “
Participants in the two virtual competitions, which took place statewide for students in grades 6 to 12, were invited to develop and launch a new product that can be sold at Kwik Trip stores or design a t-shirt and develop a supply chain plan to distribute the clothes.
The winners will receive a cash prize of $ 500.
The other winners of the innovation competition are:
- Hezekiah Punzel of the Lutheran High School in Fox Valley; winning idea: bubble tea
- Kaitlyn Winningham of Merrill High School; winning idea: a donut topping dispenser
The winners of the Wisconsin Business World and Kwik Trip production competition are:
- Jeeyoon-Becca Lee and Emma Liebzeit of Fox Valley Lutheran High School
- Austin Curbs and Adam Schmoeker of Fox Valley Lutheran High School
- Aidan Nytes from Kimberly High School
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY NEWS 8 NOW / NEWS 8000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE POSTED, BROADCAST, REWRITED OR REDISTRIBUTED.