Next Generation of Mayo Leaving Certificate Students Offered Free Online Learning Support

Eoghan O’Leary, head of maths at the Tuition Centre, said extra lessons providing support for pupils have become an integral part of the Irish secondary education narrative, complementing the work of schools. Photo: Fintan Clarke

The next generation of Mayo Leaving Certificate students have been offered a week of free online learning support.

One of the nation’s leading providers of online learning support for high school students is offering a week of free lessons starting next Monday, September 5 for the Leaving Certificate class of 2023.

The Tuition Center pioneered online learning support for high school students. More than 1,000 Leaving Certs took advantage of its online support in 2022.

To enable secondary school students to take advantage of their tuition fees, free online learning material in all their subjects will be available for the week beginning September 5.

And The Tuition Center will be hosting a free webinar workshop on goal setting for Leaving Certificate students on Saturday, September 10 at 10 a.m.

The webinar will explore innovative goal-setting principles to prepare students for the year ahead and look at planning an ideal week in terms of behaviors and activities to enable success while maintaining a balance between studies. and life.

The workshop will be led by Gerry Duffy, accomplished author, athlete, motivational speaker and goal setting coach, famous for running 32 marathons in 32 days.

Since its inception in 2020, The Tuition Center has established itself as a leader in the Irish education sector through its innovative, fast and cost-effective supplementary exam support for secondary school students. Support lessons are available both live and as recordings, and provide access to additional exercises and study notes.

Providing nationwide access to high-quality courses and resources at an affordable price and using reputable teaching professionals, The Tuition Center has democratized the sector, allowing high school students to access to learning support that would otherwise not be available due to time, geography and cost constraints.

Students have access to course recordings up to the June exams.

“Additional classes providing support for pupils have become an integral part of the narrative of Irish secondary education, complementing the work of schools,” said Eoghan O’Leary, Head of Mathematics at the Tuition Centre.

“Indeed, by utilizing highly reputable teaching professionals, the Tuition Center provides access to learning support that would otherwise not be available.

“The pandemic has rapidly advanced the concept of e-learning. Many Leaving Certificate students choose a subject they are not taught in school, and often online assistance is the logical choice.

The Tuition Center is in partnership with Examcraft, who for over 25 years have been providing mock exam papers to Irish schools, becoming the leading provider of mock exam papers in the country. Further information is available at thetuitioncentre.ie.

About Rachel Gooch

Check Also

Celebrating the NGSA 1% against the remaining 99% must be abandoned

Dear Editor, Once again, the ministry with a ‘fixed mindset’ has staged its ‘dogs and …