PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – Portsmouth students will be able to receive their COVID-19 vaccine at an upcoming clinic.
Portsmouth Public Schools is partnering with the Portsmouth Department of Health to offer COVID-19 vaccination clinics for children aged 5-17.
All vaccines given at these clinics will be the Pfizer vaccine, and parents/legal guardians must accompany their child for vaccination.
The clinics are held in schools across the city.
The last clinic remaining this spring is listed below:
Central Churchland location
Wednesday March 30, from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Families can also plan to have their child vaccinated at one of the city vaccination centers listed below.
Call these pharmacies first to determine availability and other requirements:
- Hampton Roads Community Health Center
- Kroger Pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy
- 5829 High Street West (757) 686-6980
- 1800 Frederick Blvd (757) 393-1120
- 3555 Airline Boulevard (757) 465-7914
- Walmart Pharmacy
- 1098, boul. Frederick (757) 399-1795
- Harris Teeter Pharmacy
- 3249 Tire Neck Road (757) 483-9235
- Rite Aid Pharmacy
- 5914 High Street (757) 484-8400
- 975 Hodges Ferry Road (757) 465-0063
- 3531 Airline Boulevard (757) 488-2880
- Walgreens Pharmacy
- 700, boul. Frederick (757) 391-9123
- 5917 High Street (757) 686-5929
Virginians who have not been fully vaccinated or are eligible for booster doses can visit vaccinate.virginia.gov or call 1-877-VAX-IN-VA (877) 829-4682 to find nearby vaccination clinics.
Those looking to find or schedule a testing appointment can visit vase.vdh.virginia.gov/testingappointment.
Stay on WAVY.com for the latest updates.